Exercises For Life

I started exercising in August of 2022. I began by finding a video of Leaya Cohen doing Tai Chi, and she said that it doesn't matter which exercise you do. It matters that you make it a habit, and after 100 days, you reap the benefits. So I started my journey. 

I did my version of the arm movements, and it tired me out. An hour later, I did some more. I was beginning my eye opening view of my own limitations, but I kept at it. I had some down days, but I made a conscious decision to live. If I kept on the way I was going, I would have died. I wanted so much to thrive. I didn't want to merely exist anymore. 

I maintained doing everything I could to help myself. I changed my diet and became a vegetarian. I started drinking plenty of water. I exercise all day long now. I also get plenty of sleep and relax when I'm tired. 

For breakfast I eat fruit and steel cut oats. For lunch I'll have an avocado and fish on  whole grain bread. I'll have a good dinner with lots of vegetables. I have yogurt everyday for a snack. I've lost over 100 pounds and 8 inches around my waist. I feel terrific and I have so much energy! 

Now, I want to lose another 100 pounds in a healthy manner. I'd like to be 140 pounds in weight. That's good for my joints! I have also gone off diabetes medication because I beat diabetes in a time span of 2 years. Now I'm pre-diabetic. It can be done! 

The old me is long gone. I like the new me much better! What better an excuse than to do it for yourself! 

Now I'm working on my mind, or rather, my Source Energy. I'm manifesting things that are beneficial to me. I make my art and do my writing. I'm working on my memoirs. It will take a while, but I've got all my life to grow and flourish. 

Remember you are important and life is precious. Make this life a good one. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leona

New Gift!

I Got A Grant!!