New Gift!

Today I received a wonderful, new gift from my PSW, and family member, Curty. It was something I had recently remarked that I had to get when I could afford it, sometime in the future. He came in and walked up, close to my bed. Curty told me that he'd been to see his friend who had a repair shop. He told his friend that he needed this item for me, as I was bedbound and I needed it for my art making. Curty even showed him a recent photo taken of me with his wife, during a birthday celebration. They talked and Curty soon went outside to his vehicle. He saw his friend leaning up against the entrance to his store, so he went over to him. His friend said, "Here you go. You can give me the money for it when you have it." Curty thanked his friend and got in his vehicle and drove off. Curty then drove with Chris, his lovely wife to my home, to fulfill his duties with me. 

He gave me this gift, and I was grateful Curty and to the Creator for giving me the gifts of Curty and Chris in my life. 

You see, abundance can come in so many ways and so many forms. And if I had not mentioned to Curty that I needed this item, then I would not have received it, and it, in such short time. Sometimes you get things that money cannot buy. Sometimes you don't. 

I had said to the Creator that I wanted something, and I got it in a way that I didn't expect. Now we're all happy. His friend, for making a sale, which is good for him. Curty, for helping me and doing a good deed for someone he loved. And me for getting something that I really wanted and needed. Every body wins! 

I believe in Manifesting. It comes from being aligned with your Source Energy, your Higher Self. The Divine Presence, filtered down to reality. Check out Abraham Hicks if you want more information. 

All you have to do is have FAITH ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Got A Grant!!